[RC] anyone live near Corning CA? - Marlene Moss

If someone lives near Corning, CA and knows some nice vets in the area, could you email me?  There is a lady in the army, currently in Kuwait, that has her horses in CA, but will be stationed in CO when she gets back.  We need to arrange to get the horses Coggins and health papers so that the horses can be transported to CO (and we’re also looking for anyone making a trip in that direction, otherwise she’ll coordinate a hauler).  She has a short period of leave, and her dad isn’t able to pay for the vet work himself, so we want to have it all coordinated so she can take care of things when she gets back in the states.

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - boarding, training, sales