[RC] State Parks; Whats going to happen? - Alexa Olney

All the other political stuff aside does anyone know what "closed" means.  Will
the parks go unmanned? Or will they shut everything down like when fire danger
gets high and we won't be able to go anywhere near there.  Then they would have
to have people patrolling and that wouldn't save any money.   Will we still be
able to go in on a first come first serve basis and camp and ride? If they are
closed will they eventually reopen when times are better?

If it is unmanned then some things will eventually fall into disrepair and
water will probably be shut off.  I don't understand why the state wants to
close the parks that bring in money and are leaving some open that no one goes
to.  Is this whole thing just simply blown out of proportion?  Is all of this
so more people will go and more revenue will be made and/or more people will
start to donate money?

Are the groups that have donated corrals and other equestrian equipment to
certain parks going to go in and take them out?  Would there be anyway for
horse group to "adopted" a camp ground and keep it up and running.  Could a
private entity take over some of these places.  Everybody is making a big fuss
over all of this but no one has put any ideas forward to fix it.  Is there
anyone out there doing something besides just talking about it.  If there is
someone why aren't they hitting all the groups like this one and any other
riding organizations and groups.

I am probably just totally ignorant and have just missed anything useful being
thrown out there.  I do suffer from mommy brain but I didn't think it was that
bad.  If anyone knows anything please let us all know we need to be aware so we
can do something before it's to late.

Alexa Campbell