[RC] Fort Schellbourne - Five days of photos are up! - Karen

Here we go, all 5 days of photos from the ride!  I did a separate album for each day since there were so many photos.  If anybody would like photos that I may have taken of them in higher resolution let me know.  These have been resized a great deal for faster viewing online.

Day 1  Day 2  Day 3  Day 4  Day 5    Karen and Chief's photos.

Ride Photographer photos - Steve Bradley  Steve did a great job getting spectacular backdrops and scenery in the photos.  If you were at the ride and didn't get a chance to look at your photos check them out because they turned out REALLY nice!

Also - here are the results again, in pdf:  2009 Fort Schellbourne XP Results   Please notify me of any changes or corrections:  karen at xprides.com  Results are already in with AERC so if there is something that needs correcting please let me know ASAP.  Thanks!

Thank you to all of the riders for coming - the turnout was much greater than was expected.  Dave and Ann say that if the riders keep coming, that we will continue to put this ride on.  :)  I sure hope so, I really love the trails at this ride.  Hope to see you there next year!  Karen   http://www.xprides.com/