[RC] USANA Health Sciences - Steph Teeter

New Advertiser on Endurance.Net

USANA Health Sciences, Inc., is a direct selling company. Independent Associates distribute and sell scientifically based nutritional supplements and personal-care products. USANA Health Sciences operates in fourteen markets: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Mexico, Malaysia, Philippines, and the United States.

Company goal: To develop and provide the highest quality, science- based health products, distributed internationally through network marketing, creating a rewarding financial opportunity for our Independent Associates, shareholders, and employees.

"I've always enjoyed good health, and other than trying to maintain a reasonably healthy diet, had not thought much about extras such as vitamin/mineral supplements. In 2008 Susan Morago and a few others set up a USANA sponsorship booth at the Owyhee Fandango ride in May, and afterwards she gave me several product samples to try. I set everything aside and went on to the next thing (I think it was a trip to Japan...). During the later summer months I had time to stay home for some much needed rest and actually tried taking the vitamin/ mineral supplements she had given me (the HealthPak 100).

Within 2 weeks I started noticing a difference - less fatigue, and a sense of calm or 'well being'. I have since talked with others who noticed an immediate difference after taking the vitamin/mineral supplements as well.

We tend to do so much for our horses, and often neglect ourselves! I feel like this has really made a difference for me, and am much more diligent about my own health these days. "

Steph

http://www.endurance.net/market/USANA/

Check it Out!

Endurance.Net