[RC] Trilby - Merryben

For all of you who know Trilby I just learned that her horse Red (M-Ben Farwiz) suffered a colic and twisted an intestine.  Surgery was not an option for him and he had to be euthanized.  He had almost 7,000 miles.  As you can imagine, Trilby is just devastated and I am sure would appreciate cards and/or phone calls.  She is not on the internet......................mb