Re: [RC] re: fees on public lands - Cindy Collins

On Jun 3, 2009, at 1:54 PM, C_collins wrote:

We don't pay any extra fees here to ride on forest (USFS). I would be happy to do so. Cindy

c_collins@xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPod touch

On Jun 3, 2009, at 10:38 AM, Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We pay a fee to ride the horse trails at Bankhead...which is a National Forest.  I never have felt bad about doing it.  It is very nominal, you can pay $3 per visit, or spend $30 per year for the yearly pass stinker for your vehicle.  I serve on a liason board with the FS, and trust me, they don't have the money sent down from Washington to cover all the costs of maintaining trails.

Jody in Alabama