[RC] Fwd: [SWITDR] Fort Shellbourne - John Teeter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Steve Bradley" <stevesphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 2, 2009 7:16:22 AM MDT
Subject: [SWITDR] Fort Shellbourne

Day 1 of Fort SHellbourne put 77 riders in the field, by the end of the day 76 completed. Weather was a real mixed bag, started with a great morning start, clouds moved in towards lunch and then came the storm. We had rain,hail,lighting and maybe a snowflake or two. It only last around 30 minutes but it got me off the mountain in a hurry.

Cindy finished mid-pack, around 45 place or so. She said Bo just keeps getting stronger and stronger. She is not sure if she is going on day 3 or not, decisions,decisions....

Hard to describe this country, it truely is an wonderful place. The trail goes up to the ridge line at 8700 ft and then your riding long ridge-tops with fields of yellow,purple and red flowers everywhere. Hard to photograph all of them so I stopped and shot one small area of this carpet of color.

I put the photos up last night, the scenic/camp shots are REAL low res as I wanted to get them up fast and not burn a lot of bandwidth. Go to stevebradleyphotography.com to see some of this country. I am off to shoot day two.....

Happy Trails,
Steve/Cindy