Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:46 AM
Subject: [RC] Closing of Ca parks

Okay so say they close the parks,  what or who will there be to stop you from riding the trails?  All you have to do is find a parking space and unload and go ride.  No rangers to run you off.  Think of all the fun you can have blazing new trails with no one there to bust you.  No fees to pay, no amenities but we are a rough and tough bunch.  I for one am adventurous and will ride unkept trails and blaze new paths.  So you can close our parks but just try and keep us out of them.
Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland