[RC] Saddles & Pads - Naomi Preston

I tried a lot of different saddles when I first started endurance riding....and have to put in a plug for the SR Saddles.  It wasn't until I had an SR that I truly had a proper fitting saddle.  And since it's made with a flexible tree,  I can really feel my horse's left/right movement under me.  And there are three settings for the stirrup placement.  My husband, Lee, didn't have to do the saddle "dance" when he started competing about 4 years ago.  I recommended he get an SR right away -- since he's a heavyweight, he REALLY needed a great fitting saddle!  His horse's backs are never sore, no white hairs, no rubs, just happy horses. (and they do lots of miles).  And he gets high vet scores and BC's frequently.  And we use Skito pads, and especially like the Dryback pads because they don't slip.

No pad will make up for a poor fitting saddle.

Naomi