[RC] Congrats to Beau! - Sandy Adams

Just can't stand it - we are SO THRILLED! With excellent manners, and apparently giving a pleasurable ride, Beaujangelz DSA (Salazar SF x MFA Magicaly Dons) finished the VERY tough Montana De Oro ride in 3rd place! No, I did not ride him, my good friend Carol did. TOo bad the dam is not breedable at this point. Beau has continued to distinguish himself, improving with each of his handful of rides. We are not just really proud of him, but so thankful to Carol for pulling him out of a dead end... situation... with his owner, and giving him new life.  He is a credit to his sire, his nails-tough dam, and to Carol, for piloting him through his first 5 rides now.  Her war mare, a Meksiko daughter, is due to foal within about 8-10 days - another Sal baby, to go along with Beau, and with their Sal daughter, who their daughter has ridden many miles. I thought the other night, it is too bad that over the years, Sal's youngsters have been decent show horses, but only in the past 3-4 years they have been asked to do what I think they do best - distance.

So - CONGRATULATIONS Beau and Carol!

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
Deep Sands Gifts