Re: [RC] Sherman's response - Carey Brock

Just goes to show that an old girl from North Dakota originally, where we jokingly say the state tree is a telephone pole, still can’t tell what’s what. But I can tell you that the Wild West should be on your to-do list for next year if you want a nice ride. (Big Smile to all)

Carey

RC] Wild West DELIGHT - sherman

Title: Message

I totally agree, wonderful ride with some great new sections of trail to keep it interesting. One correction though, no redwoods in the forest there, those huge beautiful old trees are cedars and firs.  I did notice that they looked quite similar to the redwoods though.

Carey Brock

Coordinator Technology

Ceres Unified School District

Ceres, CA 95307