[RC] Longstreet - oddfarm

Actually Angie, I was riding Dinero. I didn't get a chance to tell Ms. Boss Shelly to change my info 'cause she was giving me such a hard time downgrading to a lowly LD :) I did intend to do the fifty on The Negotiator but he stepped in a hole the week before the ride. Naturally.

It was a great ride. I was riding thee most beautiful Arab in the world, on a gorgeous mountain with perfect weather. Dinero and I have had a love/hate relationship for the past few years but I LOVED him at your ride!

So, we were slow. I wanted to give everybody a chance to see how beautiful my mop-head Arab is :) My husband was getting a little worried. He was also a tad embarrassed. He said we were sooo slow  that when people asked had we come in yet, he said "of course! they are on the next loop!". He said we were sooooo slow, my horse turned another year older while we were out on the trail. He's a smarty pants.

I had a great ride. Thanks Angie for putting it on and thanks to all of your helpers.

Lisa Salas, the Oddf aRm