[RC] Fwd: (4 Star) response for Ridecamp - John Teeter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Gail Zeck" <gzrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 22, 2009 9:50:30 AM MDT
Subject: response for Ridecamp

Hi John,
?
Can you please post this for me?
?
RE: trailers
4 STAR Trailers can be configured any possible way you can imagine....all custom.? Plus Gulf Coast 4 Star is a Platinum sponsor of AERC., and we support AERC and NATRC as much as we can....so give us a look.? Our website is gc4star.com.?
?
?We are located north of Houston...and the best news is that Bo and Linda Parrish (Central region ride managers, pulse taker and timer extraordinaire) will probably be the ones delivering it to you.? Paul and I are both experienced endurance riders, and we have put together more than a few trailers for endurance riders.? We are familiar with the rigors of this sport and what is important to us trailer owners.
?
Gail Zeck
AERC #14673