[RC] Arabian in need - Mellifluous

Hey guys!

I just wanted to share.

The guy down the road from me runs a lifestock auction.  Horses go in and out but I never really pay attention.  The other day a horse caught my eye.  It is a lovely grey arabian.  It locked eyes with me and called out and I was hooked.  I called about it and found out that it was dropped off because it is not sound and the previous owners did not have time to fool with it.  The horse is in fabulous condition and seems to be a very nice animal.  I am going out there tomorrow to check it out and see what is going on with it.  I hope to get my farrier to go with me to give a more educated opinion.

I would take this horse in a heartbeat if the soundness issue is fixable but I have all that I can handle right now.  If any of you are interested in helping this horse please contact me so that I can update you on the situation as I learn more.

use this email address:

brio.gal@xxxxxxxxx

Best,

Mel