[RC] horse transport - Lonnie Ruesch

Hey guys,

I know if anyone can help me, you guys can.  I live in SW Utah and have a potential buyer for my Icy mare in Allegan, Michigan - l/2 way between Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids.  We are looking for transport for Kaianni, a l3.3hh very mellow Icy mare.  Any recommendations?  Also, anyone going to any rides out there that would be willing to take her.  Of course, we would compensate you for the trip out.  I appreciate any info/suggestions you could give me.  I would be willing to get Kaianni up to the junction of I-15 and I-70.

Lonnie

Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.