[RC] Trailers - Sandy Adams - Carey Brock

I got a Classic with mid-tack, removable rear tack, LQ, 3-horse slant, rumber floor, etc. I love the trailer, love the mid-tack. The trailer is a first class rig. Hubbard Trailer sales in Dewey, AZ, gave me a great deal. And I drove 600 miles to get the trailer from them. It was well worth it. (Here is Carey & Reyno smiling!)

Carey Brock & Reyno