[RC] Mark Twain Forest Missouri needs help - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Anybody out there that can help these guys?

From: Allison Schottenhaml [mailto:wilber94@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:24 PM
To: Peg Greiwe
Subject: SMMBCH Needs help!

This past week Missouri Forest has been devastated by tornado's.  On June 19,
2009  Show-Me Missouri Back Country Horsemen has a VIP Ride scheduled on the
Mark Twain National Forest .  This VIP ride will consist of the top three
decision makers from The Mark Twain National Forest, Missouri Department of
Conservation, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, US Corp. of Engineers
and National Park Service along with several State Legislators. I have been
working on this VIP Ride for over a year.  If there is no trail to ride on we
will have to cancel this important VIP ride.

Brushy Creek Resort and Lodge is offering free camping and stalls to anyone who
wants to come help. Big Al from Alabama will cooking up some great southern
style grub.

I know this is short notice and a holiday weekend. SMMBCH needs your help to
clear these trails to have this important VIP Ride. This will be a challenge
but will also show Land Managers and legislators what BCHA is all about.  I
have already received a phone call from BCH of Alabama and they will be in
Missouri on Friday to help us clear the trail!

If anyone would like to come and help us clear trails from these tornado's any
type of support would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please
contact Allison Schottenhaml 314-650-1527 or wilber94@xxxxxxxxxx