RE: [RC] Help with old Sundowner Trailer roof - ll cole

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-roofs/381475.htm

This sealant works! I saw it recommended on Horse Trailer World a while back and have been quite satisfied with it for several years now. One quart would probably do the seams on most trailers a several times. I bought our's at a local RV Supply dealer.

Barry Cole,  Kansas

From: slchast@xxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:32:20 -0500
Subject: [RC] Help with old Sundowner Trailer roof

I have a 1985 Sundowner horse trailer with a small LQ. This trailer leaks when it rains. My hubby had tried to “patch” where we think it is leaking but that is just not working. He has decided we need to clean out all the seams and put new calk in. I would like to know what you all recommend to use to re calk with. Or any other ideas would be great. My plan is to trade this trailer in when I get my truck paid off (2.5 years) so I do not want to spend too much but I am tired of wet bedding and my new specialized was wet last week and that is not good!!!

Thanks

Shannon in the very wet Midwest (Missouri)