Re: [RC] Question about saddle use - Sisu West Ranch

We own two original OF endurance cutbacks.  Because of wear we had Eldorado Saddlery rebuild with their new better and shorter panels.

I would have a hard time imagining an Arabian horse with a back to short for these panels.

Ed

PS. If you mention my name when you talk to them, they won't charge any more than they usually do.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875