[RC] Horse Retirement Farm in Carolinas/Florida/Georgia - HELP! - Michael Lewis

I have a horse who just turned 29 a couple days ago, and due to upcoming military move within the next year or so need to start looking for a place for him where he will be safe and happy.  Nafal has moved with me all over the country during my military career, but at his age now I simply don't believe it is in his best interest to move again.  When moving, it is rare to luck into rental properties where there is a house for us and pasture for horses.

Can anyone recommend a suitable retirement farm that would take him, or perhaps a therapeutic riding clinic?  He can be gently ridden by smaller-framed individuals and is still quite eager to go.  Only real issue is that he drops weight in the winter (needs good hay and preferably a warmer climate--such as GA/FL).

Thank you for any replies,

Mike