[RC] Anyone have any opinions or heard about a new product called "Shootag" - Pam Nielsen

I just got an email from a friend who sent me a link to this company www.shootag.com.? They are a green company and provide tags with magnetic strips for fly, flea, mosquito, chiggers etc. Has anyone heard of this concept? The website explains how it works etc. but it is beyond me if it really would be worth my time for my dogs and horses.? Any feedback would be appreciated.

--
Happy trails and may our Lord Bless you with safe trail rides....
Pam