[RC] World Ride website launch - Karen Everhart

From: CuChullaine O'Reilly

Riding around the world.

 Dear Long Riders and Friends of The Guild,

After nearly nine years of round the clock labour,  the Long Riders' Guild, Long Riders' Guild Press and Long Riders' Guild Academic Foundation are functioning smoothly and are stronger than ever - thanks to your collective effort and support.

 Thus, with those vital issues under control, Basha and I have of late devoted ourselves to organizing our own delayed equestrian journey around the globe. To mark the beginning of this new effort, earlier today we launched the new World Ride website - http://www.theworldride.org/

 Here is a link to this unprecedented international equestrian news effort -

 If it is true that the age of national exploration is now past, the World Ride will demonstrate that we are witnessing the dawning of the age of the citizen-explorer, an enlightened era wherein individuals set out not to exploit the natural resources of their neighbours, nor to plant the flag of their country of origin atop a mighty peak in another land, but rather to explore the frontiers of this planet and our own souls.

Ultimately, the World Ride is designed to link humans and horses via the saddle and the internet, with the goal being to demonstrate that all humans share a common mother-tongue, "horse." That is why this is a journey about courage, not records. It is also why we writing to invite you to explore the new website, to follow Basha and me on our journey and to participate in this unprecedented equestrian event.

 We very much look forward to your comments and suggestions.

 Kind regards,

CuChullaine O'Reilly FRGS