[RC] Guns with blanks (was: Folsom Lake Accident) - sherman

Title: Message
While it may seem that the report and the rider's statement don't support coolcagal's comment, an email notice from the local riding club (which at least one of the riders is a member of) indicates that the 3 motorcyclists did indeed "terrorize" the horses until both riders were thrown and the two horses galloped off. Having seen a reported incident, then reading about it in the paper or seeing it on the news, I know that there is often an enourmous difference in what happened, what was reported to the news, and what the news reports to the public.  And I wouldn't expect the traumatized riders, especially the woman who lost her horse, to be in a state of mind to be posting clarifications on the newspapers website. JMHO.

Kathy