[RC] benefits of riding - Cindy Stafford

too cold to ride, so doing some research.
Do any of you know of any good articles that you could link me to that include the benefits of owning horses or riding?  Things that come to mind are the obvious - teamwork, responsibility, confidence building, self-esteem, etc.?  But would love to find actual articles on that rather than it just be my opinion...

Have seen one article on the physical benefits of riding, such as teh calories you burn, those would be helpful too.

Ideally, would love to find out about studies that show kids who ride horses are more likely to have better grades, drop out of school, or less likely to be overweight..etc etc

thanks!
Cindy