[RC] IRMurphy - Location of hay outside Phoenix AZ - Alison Dunn

Please email me with the location of that good (and cheaper!) hay outside Phoenix.  My sister lives in a (reluctantly) annexed part of Gilbert, and could use a good source of hay for her bunch.  My email is alcritters at hotmail dot com.  Thank you!

Windows LiveTM Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works.