[RC] Desensitizing to vehicles - Far Rider

Due to circumstances I ride alongside country roads often here in the mountains of North Carolina. I have done this with my horse(Sawyer) for years. He has had his moments but it is amazing how well he does now with most any kind of vehicle. He deals with bicycles, motorcycles, tractors, semi's, etc. He occasionally gets a little dancy but always stays under control. I have a neighbor down the road who is a real jewel. I was riding on the shoulder near my home and I could hear an ATV type vehicle coming from behind us. It was cruising quite fast. He passed us as close as he could without actually being on the shoulder. I am sure he was trying to spook the horse. Ol' Sawyer just kept trotting along like nothing had happened. It won't happen again.

I do cringe everytime I see "accident" in the subject line of the Folsom Lake thread.