[RC] Pad recommendations for Duett Companion - Karen Casemier

I just got a used Duett Companion which I plan on using for endurance rides. I always used Fleeceworks full fleece pads on my other English saddles, and prefer them to other types of pads. However, I've tried both my A/P and Close Contact style Fleeceworks with this saddle, and neither of them quite fit. The A/P style is close, but because of the length of the panels, the pad doesn't quite fit the saddle. It is fine for now, but I'm afraid the way the pad fits will cause pressure problems on longer rides. Is anyone out there using this saddle with a fleece or other natural fiber type pad?

Feel free to e-mail direct at kcrazzmatazz at hotmail dot com.