[RC] Thank you, risecamp - Karen Everhart

Since Dr. Q's selfless suggestion that Ridecampers support a horse rescue of their choice this holiday season, and D'Arcy's endorsement of Rainbow Meadows, we have received $180.00 from Ridecamp members.  While $180.00 may not sound like a lot in the grand scheme of horse care, here is what it can do for us:

1-    provide enough hay to feed all of our 30+ rescued horses for one week during these bitterly cold days,
or
2-    secure dental floats for 2 of our newly arrived residents so that they can chew the food provided
or
3-    cover all food, vaccinations and hoof care for one newly arrived horse for one month
or
4-    purchase approximately 20 doses of deworming medication (or more, depending upon which one is utilized).

So, every dollar counts and we are grateful for the generosity and thoughtfulness of those on this list who chose to help us here at the ranch!!

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Sincerely,

Karen Everhart MEd
Co-founder and Executive Director
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Serving the equine companions who have so loyally served us...
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082