FW: [RC] Concentrations specified (was: Thoughts on Science) - Terry Banister

Kat said,
                So, if I want to feed my horse at all, the only way that I can be in compliance with the AERC's drug rule as currently written is to not enter any AERC sanctioned competitions.

Hmmmm, I feed my horse, and he has been tested at least three times in the past few years of AERC competition (he pees to a whistle)- without anything showing positive. I may have even been feeding rice bran and oats at the time.  So have a gazillion other AERC competitors been tested without anything showing up.  . . . (??)

Terry
"May the Horse be with You"

to feed oats to my competing horse."