[RC] work (and conditioning) schedules - Michelle Aquilino

I am wanting to bring up the idea of switching to a 4-day work week to my boss.? Between all of my hobbies and time requirements, I feel like it would be a huge help.? In particular, with endurance, I don't see how people get in 2 rides a week, let alone MORE than 2 rides a week.? I was curious what everyone's work schedule is, and how they manage to get in more rides a week?? The more I know about how other people deal with this "problem", the more prepared I figure I will be in addressing any responses/questions from my boss.? I don't feel like this is off-topic, but feel free to yell at me =)? hehe.? Any different situation people have outside the "standard" 5-day work week, I'd be curious to hear, or any way that people find a solution around the "standard" 5-day work week.? Thanks!? =)? -Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"