[RC] Come on out and Race the Trace - April

Hi, Ridecampers,

I was asked by the ride management of Race the Trace to let you know that despite the recent rains, Race the Trace in Tennessee is still on for this weekend. The parking is solid and the trails are doing ok.

There will be a 30 and a 50 on Friday, May 8 and on May 9 as well.

Teddy of Running Bear is already here, there's a store about 1/2 mile away, our vet staff is excellent (Dr. Otis, Dr. Ike and a local treatment vet), our timers are unbeatable (Nancy Gooch and Samm Bartee) and the trails will be well-marked!

So come on out and Race the Trace!

April
Nashville, TN

"Winners never stop short." -- Cardio Coach Sean O'Malley