[RC] ridecamp--older riders - Brenda Casebeer

Hi Cindy,

was it you on Ridecamp asking about older riders and their first 50?

I took June Snook out last year--her very first endurance ride and she jumped right into a 50 mile ride (in jeans!) and finished great at age 66

She's still hooked, and yes, she rides in tights now!

I think it was last year that Kathleen Yielding did her first 50 at Bandit Springs at age 73

Brenda Casebeer
Windwalker Ridge
Canby, OR
Gaited lessons, training, sales, dog boarding
http://www.endurancewalkers.com/Windwalker.html
http://www.endurancewalkers.com/CanineBoarding.html