[RC] Dru Barner Fun Ride - Ann Blankenship

El Dorado Equestrian Trails Foundation Members and Fellow Riders in the Auburn/Placerville area:  Come join us for the Annual Dru Barner Fun Ride at the beautiful Dru Barner Equestrian Park, just East of Georgetown.  Ride the Enchanted Forest for 5 miles, the 12-mile loop, or challenge yourself and your horse and head out for a 25-mile loop on the well-marked Rock Creek Trails.  Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a barbeque at Dru Barner Park, courtesy of Claudette and Steve Horvath of Rock’N H Ranch.

All proceeds from this ride go toward the improvement and preservation of our equestrian trails so please come on out and have fun!

Please see the Ride Page for more information or you can just Download and Print the 2009 Dru Barner Ride Entry Form.

Ann