Fwd: [RC] Torres del Paine - made it! - John Teeter

On May 1, 2009, at 10:22 AM, Lynne Glazer wrote:

LOL, if it was me and my camera gear certain stuff would be "givens".? ;-)

oh, there are the normal givens, 2 of each computes; cameras; cell phones (when remembered!) one set of dress up clothes - clothes for warm (the beach at Costa Azul) and more layers for cold/windy (Torres Del Paine).?

Refinement in clothes as well. Basically a layers approach. The extra skin by sugio, tights and tops (in 2 layers) by Kerritts; protocols for how to convert riding clothes into semi-formal dinning attire etc.?

All for a 2-3 week adventure....

jt
(it's nice to home in Oreana on this one:)