[RC] Music to ride to - new info for original poster - Sheila_Larsen

Sorry I can't find your email address but in the new Equus magazine on page
77 there is an add for a iphone or ipod download for riding.  It is called
Equi-tempo.  It isn't music but a metronome for  walk, trot, and canter and
the rythym can be adjusted.  I know that riding to a metronome may not
sound inviting but I have done it in the past and actually found it useful
and not annoying.  You kinda get into the rythym.  I think the download was
like $2.00 but can't swear to it.   I just thought it was funny that I saw
that after your question.

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

bujǫ''vڝǍzm۫jwH+bs'2+zm
۫jwF'^qJr{'rzmvڝǧzלjj()F'^.jwQגi