[RC] Lost Padres - Carey Brock

The Lost Padres ride this past weekend was spectacular! Dave Nicholson moved the ride from the May date of previous years to April this year. We rode in perfect temperatures.  The meadows were blanketed in Lupine and the trail meandered through sun dappled tree cathedrals. Many of us walked our horses through the easy terrain just so we would have more time to smell the flowers and enjoy the beauty of the Santa Margarita Ranch. The ranch provided a wine tasting on Saturday evening. Dave, Annie, and crew made the entire weekend a delightful experience. Reyno completed both days easily. It is a special treat to ride a stallion who can rate and relax and finish 50 miles stress free. Thanks to the Dave, Annie, and crew for another wonderful time.

Carey & Reyno