[RC] Garberville, CA -- anyone near there? - Beth Leggieri

Ridecampers know everyone and everything, right?  Am wondering if some folks out near Garberville, CA can help? Am trying to help a friend's husband relocate materials from a jobsite in Garberville, CA (far northwest CA) to Texas.   These were materials used in constructing an earth-sheltered home.

Since horse folks have farms/ranches and need large items transported, am hoping there's someone out there who can help???

This is what I know:  "Heavy aluminum forms, a full load, and our crew will load them there, then unload them in Texas. Have to be pulled up an incline to leave the job site."

Please reply privately as this is technically not endurance-related, unless it could be considered as financial support of the endurance budget (payment for services)??  This is time sensitive . . . the need is immediate.

Beth

***
Hideaway Farm, Jim & Beth Leggieri, Denton, TX
Athletes of Antiquity: Soaring Wings and Distance Arabians