[RC] Coma - Tom Sites

Hello,

It was a few years ago my cousin was beaten into unconsciousness by a gang and was in a coma for over 6 months.  He went thru emergency, icu, btu and finally into a nursing home and he was only in his mid 20's.  He eventually awoke one day , unaware of some things but with no 'apparent' brain loss other than the actual event.  He did have a raspy voice from the time spent on ventilators that sustained him and he had a much greater appreciation for life.. and is now back to putting roofs on houses.

I say this because of Meg Wades condition and i just wanted to give a long term viewpoint to being in a coma.  Never give up hope.  The brain is a resilient being for an organ.  Never give up...

Peace and good will to Meg and her family and all that Love her.

ts