[RC] Pan Ams/120km? - Tom Sites

Its hard to keep up w/ evrything being discussed on RC and the Pan Ams because i get RC thru the archives and it hasn't changed since thursday nite.  I like the 'current posts'  you have up JT, as its all those like me have to read frrom RC besides the information on the front page.

Bravo USA and i think its a real lift going into the WEC in Kentucky in 2010.  Finishing 4 of 4 and a Team Silver is a great accomplishment.  Bravo to All.

Angie, i'm glad you mentioned the 120 km reduction from 160 km.  I had wondered the same thing and the only deduction i have is its the same mindset as shortening the 24 hour time period.  This course looked like a flat one conducive for speed so why not 160 for a Championship?  So i think its another of FEI's ways of making Endurance into a speed event and away from an Endurance event.  Hopefully, someone will correct me to these thoughts and my errant ways.

"While chipping away in small increments,  the populace doesn't notice drastic change over a period of time."

BRAVO to the USA.

ts