[RC] Fwd: Friday night in Uruguay - Steph Teeter

from Kathy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kathy Brunjes <brunjesk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 24, 2009 11:11:17 PM GMT-03:00
To: luvtoridevt@xxxxxxx, Bill Rice <horizonrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Vickie Stanislawski <vickiski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Janet Brunjes <janet1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cia Reis <ciareis@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steph Teeter <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Heather Reynolds <chileywily@xxxxxxx>, Justin Conway <JustinC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Friday night in Uruguay

Well, the ride is over and we have had a spectacular day!? Weather was perfect - 60s and sunny with a breeze - overcast most of morning.? And the horses were fresh and (ok, so you are all waiting now for who won) we had a 6th, 11th, 12th and Gabrielle was near the end of the pack - but the important thing is that we finised all four and (ta da) we medaled as a team.? SILVER medal!

I will fill you all in tomorrow - but I am way too tired tonight - I need to shower and go to bed.? We just finished a big meal and it´s past 11pm - Kyle, Cheryl, Mary and I will go out early to the horses tomorrow morning.

Kathy