[RC] Rate him - Coles

Hi, I watched the video a few times.  I would be concerned about how close his hocks are when he travels.  He toes out pretty badly in the hind end at the trot and that makes his hocks pretty close together.

I also don't care for the way he trails his hind end behind himself instead of bringing it underneath and using it to push for forward locomotion.  His engine is in the front... the front legs are dragging the body forward, the hind legs are just following the motion.  Lots of horses travel like this.  Takes training to teach them to "push" rather than "drag" themselves forward.

Just my two cents (which in Canadian is worth even less....)

Jeff and Donna Lee Cole
Turning Point Stables
Browns Flat, NB