Re: [RC] custom-sized halter/bridle combo - Marirose Six

I can't remember the name of the gal at Stablegear, but she made 2 really nice custom bridles for me. Granted they are simple over-the-ear bridles, but I needed a custom length of bridle & ear piece to fit my mules nicely. Also, the guy from Animal Tacker. He made a nice sidepull longe enough to fit my mules.