Re: [RC] Polo Ponies/Biodyl - Maryanne Gabbani

Cyanacobalamin (vitamin B12) w/ ATP, BIODYL

BIODYL the power booster, combines FIVE essential contents, each with its own specific action.
No censorship here...from a cockfighting site...

ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE (ATP) is the immediate source of energy for cell use. ATP is a phosphoric compound involved in the synthesis of proteins, fatty acids and steroids, needed for the animal's recovery and strength, vigor and vitality. ATP is the immediate source of energy for muscle contraction and preservation of muscle tone.

SELENIUM acts directly on muscular protein to accelerate muscle cell activation. Selenium provides vigor to liver muscle cells by accelerating their metabolism.

MAGNESIUM (Mg) + POTASSIUM (K), combined w/ an amino acid, help hasten energy generation to propel the vital body organs to function well.

CYANACOBALAMIN (Vitamin B12) stimulates protein metabolism and production of red blood cells.

- Aids in recovery from fatigue
- Hastens cure from illness as an adjunct to antibiotic therapy
- Provides nourishment to feeble, immature animals
- Alleviates transport sickness
- Provides better conditioning and maintenance of performance, especially in racehorses and jumpers

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com
Weblogs:
Living In Egypt
miloflamingo.blogspot.com
Cairo/Giza Daily Photo
cairogizadailyphoto.blogspot.com
Turn Right At The Sarcophagus
haramlik.blogspot.com
Da Moose Is Loose (a blog for kids)
mstroud.blogspot.com
Photos of Egypt:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/livinginegypt/

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM, rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>The 21 polo ponies that died in Wellington Sunday were all injected

I googled Biodyl. The first two sites to come up dealt with cockfighting and were blocked on my school's internet. The third was a supply house and put up the following warning:

>snip<

Controlled drugs (narcotics, sedatives, amphetamine- and testosterone-like drugs) cannot be provided and will not be quoted. We do not provide controlled drugs by mail

>snip<

Not exactly a Flintstone's chewable vitamin.

Angie McGhee