Re: [RC] - Sandy Adams

I wouldn't expect that necessarily, since a lot of endurance "riders" discovered the sport before they ever learned anything about horses - or about good manners apparently either. MOST endurance riders are not that way - but as in all other walks of life these days, some people just can' open their traps without being offensive. I think you handled the situation just fine!