From: Lynn White <lynndeepoo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: steph <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:58:45 AM
Subject: [RC] My riding buddy choices

Who would I want to ride with?

Easy question, but most of the really good movie stars are up in the range of the sky:

Jimmy Stewart and his lovely horse Pie:  He could recite his poety to me.

Ben Johnson:  In the movies all they show are just teasers of how well this guy could ride.  So if I got to ride with him I could watch him as much as I wanted.

Robert Mitchum:  All day on a two-track so I could stare into those eyes of his.

Barbara Stanwick:  I don't think she'd take any crap from my mare Agnes.

Among the living, It's only one star and that would be Viggo Mortenson:  The guy loves horses, jazz, art and rides well.  He's also easy on my eyes, and is actually older than me.

Lynn