[RC] trailers - Amy

I'm on a used trailer search and am looking at a few different brands with a few different small weekender LQ options, now I see why people custom order, lol.  Just looking for some feedback on what you all like in a trailer, I'm new to camping in a trailer and goosenecks and all that fun stuff.  The trailers I'm trying to decide between today, lol, changing daily, are a cherokee, hart, 4 star or a hawk, any likes/dislikes on them would be welcomed, private is fine, I want safe, sturdy, quiet and smooth for my horse.  And then for the LQ, would you go for a cowboy shower and porta potty in the 3rd stall to have more LQ space (4.5-6' short wall)?  Or a separate or combined shower toilet in the LQ?  And homemade LQ vs factory installed?  Do you like having a table or bench to sit at?  Extra windows in LQ?  Thank you!!

Amy