Re: [RC] Who would I want to ride with?? - Gary Fend

I don't know why but my first reaction to question was:
Salma Hayek, Bo Derek, Elle Macpherson, and Penelope Cruz.

I have never met them but I'm sure they are lurking on Ridecamp right now.

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, k s swigart <katswig@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Angie said:

> Ya'll are breaking the rules. You can't have ever met them!

One of the other "rules" of Lynne's original question was not that you hadn't ever met them, but rather that you had "met" them on Ridecamp, but had never met them face to face.