Re: garmin Re: [RC] Question - April

Hi, Lisa,

I have used Garmin HRM/GPS units for years. I have always used the VMAX adapter kit with great success.

Here is a blog post I wrote to show step by step the process of doing the adaptation using the kit.
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com/2009/04/convert-human-chest-heart-rate-monitor.html

And here is another post I wrote showing how to use it on the horse.
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com/2009/04/how-to-saddle-with-horse-hrm.html

Feel free to contact me privately if you have further questions about your Garmin unit or the adaption process and I'll help if I can.

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN

"Winners never stop short." -- Cardio Coach Sean O'Malley