Re: [RC] Million PInes - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok Angie,

  Yes, I did manage to trump you on that now didn't I ???  !!!!!  But, if you really want to get technical on who beat whom on between me and you.

Percentage wise, you probably got me and Booger.  Booger was 13th I think.  BUT, his ride time was 5:10 and he was on HILLY terrain, WITH heat, upper 70's.  While you and  7 had a FLAT ride with unseasonable cool weather.  And a slower time.

Joni and Cash's time was 4:15....that was smokin' for those trails.

Jody