[RC] Foxcatcher Results - Alissa Norman

The results for the Foxcatcher 25 and 50, on April 18 in Fair Hill, Maryland, have been posted to the Foxcatcher website:

http://www.fairhillinternational.com/foxcatcher/index.html

We had excellent weather and great turnout.

80 riders started the 25 mile LD.? Rita Swift and WP Front and Sinter won the ride with a ride time of 2:33.? 64 riders finished the ride.

64 riders started the 50 mile ride.? 55 riders finished.? Best Condition went to Emily Matthews' horse Spiced Tee.? The ride was won by Tracy Reynolds and TEF Navigator, with a ride time of 4:49:30.

We had three ride and tie teams in the 25 mile distance, and one team in the 10 mile distance.? The 25 mile was won by the Trader/Joyce team.

We also had 25 runners compete in a 50K trail run, at the same time as the endurance ride.

It was a great day in Maryland!? Thanks so much to all who participated.

Fair Hill International